Principal Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with Product Owner and Scrum Master to understand, develop and test user stories planned for the sprint/release.
- Work with Product Architects to understand and contribute to the design of the assigned user stories.
- Collaborate with quality engineers to ensure that full scope of user stories are tested.
- Provide effort and risk estimates to support planning.
- Communicate effectively and consistently with other engineers, customers and management.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Expertise in Redux, ES6, CSS and ReactJS industry best practices are required.
- Skilled in breaking down the stories and estimating the effort accurately.
- Hands on exposure to design and implementation of web applications.
- Pragmatic, detail-oriented.
- Must possess well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to learn new technologies in a short time.
- Exposure to agile development methodology is a big plus.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace.
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities.
- 5 – 8 years of experience in developing single page apps.
Ready to be part of a winning team of ServiceMax ?
Who is Servicemax? We are a company of innovators, thinkers and doers who care passionately about changing the world. How? By rethinking the massive and growing industry that keeps our world running — field service. There are more than five million field technicians in the US and tens of millions across the globe. The machines and equipment we use every day — in our homes, at our offices, in hospitals and just about everywhere — need to be installed, fixed and serviced, and these field technicians are tasked with keeping our worlds and the world running every single day.
From employee friendly benefits, to weekly lunches, company sponsored events and awesome coworkers, we pride ourselves in creating an environment and culture that inspires our employees to be the best they can be.
We are on a mission... to revolutionize Field Service, through our product, our customers and most importantly, our employees.