For over 20 years, Gorilla has been devising, creating, and implementing commerce experiences. We’re a client-driven culture, looking for resourceful, motivated, and talented individuals to help us exceed our client’s expectations at every turn. We offer a challenging and rewarding environment where you’ll have the opportunity to work with leading brands, collaborate with some of the brightest people in the industry, and share in our mutual success.
- Work in collaboration with Gorilla's Designers to implement their vision into fully functional experiences.
- Work in collaboration with Gorilla's server-side developers to ensure proper implementation of website data and functionality.
- Integrate designs and business requirements into ecommerce platforms such as Magento and Hybris.
- Continue to expand knowledge of new technologies, as well as strengthen current knowledge base.
- Build responsive sites for mobile and desktop web experiences.
- Follow the latest advancements in frontend technologies and techniques.
- Review code and mentor other developers on best-practices for Frontend development.
- Minimum 4-5 years of Frontend development experience in building and delivering consumer facing web apps.
- An impeccable eye for detail with the ability to match your UI to any design in a cross-browser environment.
- Ability to self-manage during projects and proactively raise issues/concerns to the team.
- A desire to own a project from beginning to end, with a strong work ethic.
- Fluent in HTML5/CSS3 and able to develop valid client-side markup.
- Strong understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Strong understanding in leveraging CSS architecture patterns for code reuse and modularity such as OOCSS, BEM and SMACSS.
- Strong understanding in using and debugging through a browser’s developer tools.
- Strong understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- A solid foundation to using GIT as a preferred version control system.
- Good understanding of frontend build tools such as webpack, gulp, grunt, etc.
- Experience with website performance testing and optimization.
- Experience with web accessibility best practices.
- Experience in leading a team of developers.
- Experience with PHP and/or JSP page templating.
- Experience with eCommerce platforms such as Magento, Hybris, etc.
- Experience in using the Sketch Design App.
Medical Insurance and gym
Trainings and possibility of certification
Being a part of an international team and working closely with North America and Wroclaw teams
All applications submitted for consideration should be sent in English.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only those candidates we deem a fit for the role.
Gorilla is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting and retaining the most qualified employees regardless of race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age or disability.