We're hiring software engineers to help us improve primary care delivery. We are building a new kind of medical practice, one that leverages technology and design to provide a vastly improved physician and patient experience. We are looking for a frontend engineer to join our small engineering team and build Web applications. Our stack is built with React, Next.js, and Ruby/Rails. That being said, we believe in using the right tool for the job.
- Lead the development of Web applications.
- Implement, test, and maintain Web applications.
- Work in collaboration with the product designer to create a delightful user experience.
- Write secure, HIPAA-compliant software.
- Contribute to the engineering culture and hiring.
- Excellent programming skills.
- Experience shipping and maintaining a Web app in production.
- Rigorous unit testing and use of best practices.
- Good eye for design and ability to make product decisions.
- BS, MS or PhD in computer science, math, or similar fields.
- In-depth knowledge of React.
- Good knowledge of Ruby on Rails and ability to contribute to the back-end when needed.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good knowledge of computer security.
- Use your skills to improve the efficiency of US healthcare.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Comprehensive health insurance
- State of the art equipment for your workstation.
Come build the medical practice of the future with us.
About Circle Medical
Circle Medical is building a new kind of health care practice, one that leverages technology and design to provide a vastly improved physician and patient experience. We believe in delivering the right care to the right patient at the right time in the right place and challenge the notion that delivering high-quality, accessible care is unachievable or prohibitively expense. We are modernizing traditional office and house calls and bringing care to the patient; our unique model enables providers to see fewer patients each day and spend more time engaging in thoughtful decision-making, discussing diagnoses and creating truly personalized treatment plans; in other words, as a provider run organization, we are deeply in touch with the needs of both patients and providers. We know that providers didn’t go into medicine to see an ever-increasing number of patients at lightning speed, and that they want the freedom and autonomy to deliver care according to their own principles and preferences. Our team-based approach affords providers the support needed to offer that continuous real-time care patients deserve. Everyone plays a vital role. We are creating a new standard of primary care and using the right blend of technology and people-power to achieve the triple aim.