We believe engineering is one of the most critical functions at a tech-company. Getsafe is growing and we are looking for experienced frontend developers with a solid understanding of React.
- Programming: As a part of our 13 heads development team, you are responsible to develop new features for our product and implement concepts of our product owners.
- Planning: You will support our product owners with your technical expertise during planning processes.
- Improving: You are responsible for code reviews and tests to keep a high standard of code quality and constantly improve our technical environment and architecture to scale with the needs of our business.
- Further development: You help and advise new developer colleagues during their onboarding process and work closely with all other team members to create a solid, consistent and scalable technical fundament.
Our Tech-Stack: React, React Native, Next.js, Redux, TypeScript, Styled Components
- You are an expert when it comes to programming
- You are eager to work in an agile and ever-changing environment
- You have excellent communication skills and the ability to self-organize your workday
- You have the ability to destill a complex problem into its essential elements, and clearly communicate your vision to the team
- You know how to test, what to test and you like to take responsibility for reliable code
- High quality awareness, hands-on mentality, team spirit and willingness to learn
YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO:
- Ownership over various areas to define and show off your talents, with space to develop your own ideas
- You will be working in a team with experienced developers that highly value design principles, clean code and try to improve together continuously
- A dynamic culture where great ideas always beat hierarchy.
- It is in our DNA to sometimes take risks, try out new things and learn from success as well as from failure
- Free choice of your own development environment from hardware to software
- Enjoy open communication and transparency within departments
- A fully stocked kitchen with free drinks as well as muesli, yogurt, and fresh fruits
- A discounted transit ticket from Rhein-Neckar-Verkehr GmbH
- Speaking German is not required at Getsafe. We are a multicultural team that operates in English. We also offer free German classes for those who are interested
- We also help with relocation, work permit, and other administrative issues
Due to the Covid-19 situation, we provide all the technical equipment for your remote start!
Join Us and Grow with Us!
We are looking forward to your application.
Please apply online only, as we cannot accept applications by e-mail or postal.
Your contact person at Getsafe is Ana Hanssen.