Fully Remote Opportunity: Luzon preferred so you can join in with Cloud Pal activities :)
We are looking to add an experience React-Native developer to our current team of 1 x Senior Java Developer and 1 x Senior React Developer.
This is to work on a workforce management application, specifically to create the iOS version of a native android application.
Due to more customers looking for an iOS version, we have decided to create the iOS version in React-Native.
This is a immediate start but we are open to candidates with a 30 day notice period.
- Must be familiar with Redux and related libraries, such as Redux-Saga
- Fluent Git version control skills
- Strong knowledge of Web Services and third-party libraries and REST APIs
- Knowledge about how to manually or automatically build an Android and IOS version of the App
- Known how to write Unit Test by using Jest or similar
- Problem-solving skills and capable to complete tasks independently
- Experience in Unix based systems
- Firebase usage experiences, especially for the Crashlytics module
- RealmJS or SQLite experiences
- Android Maintenance experiences
- (Prefer) Functional programming experiences
- Passionate about new technology