React Native Developer
At App Sapiens, we believe complex systems should be human friendly.
We work with technology focused startups to augment their products with top notch user experience by creating intuitive user interfaces. Our clients come from a wide range of industries including retail, transport, agriculture and food.
We are looking for a disciplined React Native Developer to work with our small but fast-growing app development agency as we build the next generation of React Native apps for our clients.
The React Native Developer will work flexibly with the core team to carry out feature development and bug fixes on client projects.
App Sapiens is a trusted Expo consultancy (https://expo.io/consultants) and you will be working with and learning from some of the highest calibre React Native developers in the industry.
This role would suit a mid-level to senior React Native developer who has high coding standards and is disciplined with their time management.
- 1+ years React Native experience.
- You live and work in the UK, near Bristol is preffered.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Excellent expectation management (you let people know what to expect from you and always deliver on your promises).
- Fluent with standard development workflows (GitHub, PRs etc).
- Disciplined, you don't cut corners, you don't ship bad code.
- You use code quality tools such as Prettier and ESLint.
- You are able to take video calls from a professional setting.
- Experience with Mobx.
- Experience with TypeScript.
- Experience with Expo.
- Experience with integrating native libraries in React Native.
- Experience working with in an Agile way (sprints, stories, etc).
- UI/UX design experience.
- Salary of between £30000 and £50000 per annum dependant on experience and skills.
- Super flexible working with some agreed core hours.
- A workplace pension with employer contributions.
- A MacBook and budget to set up a decent home office.
- Direct daily access to the CEO and CTO.
- A generous training budget with time and money available for upskilling.
- A structured onboarding process with learning targets and clear goals.
- The ability to work and travel or work from abroad if you wish.
- Work as part of a talented international team and learn from others.
- You get to focus on writing good quality code - we handle all the project management and sales stuff.