About Cloud DX
Cloud DX is a biomedical technology company and industry leader in digital health care, virtual care, remote
patient monitoring hardware and software. The company’s award-winning solutions enable chronically ill patients to stay at home and out of the hospital, drastically improving health outcomes while, at the same time, significantly reducing costs to treat the most expensive patients in the healthcare system. Cloud DX is relentlessly committed to serving patients, driving Innovation, delivering results, and making a difference in communities across North America and globally. The Company was founded in 2014 with a central focus on research and development and is now embarking on its next phase of evolution with commercialization of its products accelerating at a rapid pace both in Canada and the United States. The Company is contemplating listing on a Canadian public securities exchange within the next twelve months.
Cloud DX is growing, and we are looking for a Senior Front-End Developer to help us build the future of digital health care. Given the recent events with social distancing and stay-at-home measures, technology that allows Health Care workers to connect with their Patients has never been more important. Our existing product offerings are conduits for Patients to deliver their data to their Clinicians and for Clinicians to deliver care to their Patients. In this role you will be designing and building a new clinical dashboard from the ground up.
Reporting to the Head of Software Development, you will
be responsible for laying a solid foundation for a new project building both the vision and the architecture. On this solid foundation we can then rebuild and redesign our products.
What You'll Do
- Build applications that are performant, responsive, and accessible
- Leverage components from our design system
- Build and Maintain custom components
- Write comprehensive tests to cover your code
- Work through problems as a team
- Plan and document projects
- Help deploy and maintain production environments
- Advocate throughout the company for great UX for our customers
Who You Are
- Experience building maintainable CSS & JS
- Familiarity with BEM, SMACSS, or other architecture patterns
- Experience with React, Angular, or other modern front-end stacks
- Experience with Redux or other state management strategy
- A passion for collaboration and documentation
- You are focused on quality and technical excellence
- Take pride in authoring well tested code
Bonus Points For
- Experience with docker/image based front-end application deployment
- Experience with in-flight application rewrites
- Experience with Google Material or other design system
Cloud DX is an equal opportunity employer. We thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, experiences, and skills.