Xfers believes in financial inclusion. We abstract away regulatory and compliance responsibilities, making it easy for Fintech and digital businesses to accept payments, store and disburse funds.
In Singapore, we are a Widely Accepted Stored Value Facility alongside only 4 other companies, namely Capitaland, Ezlink, Cashcard, and NETS. In Indonesia, we are a registered payments gateway licensee. We work closely with regulators to ensure that our services are compliant.
As a Software Engineer- Frontend, you would have the opportunity to lead the technical vision and developments of our front-end team and in ensuring the overall productivity and the performance of the team improves. You will be working on our suite of financial integration tools, and core banking systems. In addition, this role plays the lead of shaping, supporting the design, architecture and implementation of these systems.
As an engineering team, we care a lot about our users and fellow developers. Hence, you will find yourself adopting many metrics-driven approaches in our decision making process, including gathering and evaluating data and analytics.
What we are looking for in an ideal profile
- You are self-driven to learn and grow as an individual and engineer.
- You take full ownership of the things you undertake, including your own development.
- You manage complexity well, able to break down complex solutions into clear, understandable chunks.
- You are an emergent leader. You step up to leadership but also step back and support when others have a better direction.
- You share your knowledge and always help internal or external teams to improve.
- You are humble about your work. You share credit and are great at receiving and delivering feedback.
- You understand the importance of communication, you seek to establish understanding among the team members.
- You are open and question the status quo in a constructive manner, so that we can work together to take things to a new level.
Experience & Qualification
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field, or equivalent practical experience (preferred).
- 3-5 years of experience working with React, Webpack, and other related frontend stacks. TypeScript, Cypress would be nice-to-have.
- Experience in writing automated front-end end-to-end tests.
- Experience in collaborating with other technical leads, such as back-end, data or devops teams
- Experience owning, shipping, and iterating on web products that have reached a large amount of users.
- Experience building user-facing products
- [Nice-to-have] Experience in leading, designing and building large-scale and full-fledged applications with proper monitoring, and analytics systems.
- [Nice-to-have] Experience in building backend services and databases (relational or NoSQL).