Coursera is a leading online learning platform for higher education, where 64 million learners from around the world come to learn skills of the future. More than 200 of the world’s top universities and industry educators partner with Coursera to offer courses, Specializations, certificates, and degree programs. 2,500 companies trust the company’s enterprise platform Coursera for Business to transform their talent. Coursera for Government equips government employees and citizens with in-demand skills to build a competitive workforce. Coursera for Campus empowers any university to offer high-quality, job-relevant online education to students, alumni, faculty, and staff. Coursera is backed by leading investors that include Kleiner Perkins, New Enterprise Associates, Learn Capital, and SEEK Group.
The Marketing & Communications team is responsible for connecting the world to lifelong transformative learning. We’re looking for an Interactive Creative Designer to collaborate with the Marketing and Product team
- Ability to take a project from scoping functional and technical requirements, to launch and set a long-term vision.
- Work closely with engineers, designers and marketing teams to design and build modern interactive web properties.
- Collaborate with developers to advance UI frameworks and in-house tool integrations.
- Craft clear technical documentation in order to inform on product functionality and best practices.
- Build delightful, usable, and accessible interfaces following industry best practices.
- Bachelors in computer science or relevant experience.
- 5+ years of experience as a front end or full stack engineering role
- Proficiency in the core technologies of the web: HTML, CSS including SAAS and LESS
- Experience building Wordpress themes and plugins
- Serve as the expert for how to make websites look pixel-perfect across all major web browsers and breakpoints.
- Expertise in building highly-available production services, including deployment, automation, infrastructure-as-code, monitoring, and scaling
- Fervent belief in engineering quality and building technical leverage for others
- Ability to solve ambiguous challenges within a fast-moving environment
Coursera is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected class.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.