Live experiences help make us human, bringing us across today’s social and digital divides to focus on what truly connects us - the here, the now, the once-in-a-lifetime moment that we share - together. To fulfill Gametime’s vision to unite the world through shared experiences, we deliver fans an extraordinary experience for enjoying, discovering, and purchasing last-minute tickets to live events.
With platforms on iOS, Android, mobile web, and desktop supporting events across the US and Canada, we are reimagining the event ticket experience in a mobile-first world.
It’s no secret that the events industry has been hit as hard by the COVID-19 pandemic. Sports, concerts, and theater were first to go back in March, and will likely be last to return. However, we are confident that the rebound is inevitable, and Gametime will be there to facilitate our nation’s need to get out there and connect with friends, family, and strangers alike. Our goal is to prepare for the upswing by developing brand new features while also strengthening our core ticketing product. Join us in helping ensure Gametime continues to be the leader in mobile ticketing.
Gametime’s Client Engineers work at the intersection of Product Design and Engineering, playing an indispensable, multidisciplinary role in building our award-winning mobile product. We pride ourselves on building a beautiful, functional product that translates to a best in class experience for our customers. You will use your extensive background using React
Native to drive improvement and innovation in our mobile products.
What you'll do/own:
- Make key contributions to our architecture and unified React Native codebase to share across our iOS and Android clients
- Participate in the product development cycle by contributing your mobile expertise from feature inception to development through to release.
- Help define our application architecture and introduce best practices for writing performant, testable, and idiomatic code.
- Iterate on our existing features with extensive A/B testing on all aspects of our experience, from core functionality to experimental experiences.
Our ideal candidate:
- 4+ years of experience in mobile application development
- Experience with building and shipping React Native powered products at scale
- Experience using Redux/MobX frameworks with strong opinions on when and where they should be used
- Android (Java) and/or iOS (Swift) background highly preferred
- Experience building, deploying, and monitoring changes to critical user flows without disrupting the customer experience and our core business
- Experience with architecting and implementing component-based UI frameworks and design systems
- Experience working on small, remote, fast-moving teamsUnderstanding of CS fundamentals and how they apply in a front-end engineering scope
What we can offer:
- Flexible PTO
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- 401K, HSA, pre-tax savings programs
- New equipment setup provided