Who are we?
SocialSurvey empowers businesses of all sizes to turn customer and employee experiences into social proof to drive growth and their bottom line. We’re building the platform that reinvents how companies—from local real estate experts to global hospitality brands— build their online brand and reach new customers. By taking the manual work out of online brand reputation management, we free businesses to focus on what matters most: their customers. Whether it is the incredible people we work with on our team every day, or the companies we partner with, we are always looking for ways to make others around us better and Create WOW.
Founded in 2015, SocialSurvey is headquartered in San Ramon with quickly growing offices in Nashville and Chennai.
Currently we require React
JS with Redux Front end Developers for our Chennai office with overall experience of 2 years and minimum 1 year experience React JS with Redux.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts
- Writing application interface codes utilizing React JS workflows
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs
- Identifying web-based user interactions
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates
Key Skillsets Required
- Minimum 1 year experience in React JS with Redux and a total experience of two years in software development
- Experience working on minimum 2 React JS projects
- Should have knowledge of the stateless component of React JS
- Basic GitHub knowledge
- API background preferred.
- Redux work experience in projects is a must
The position will be based in Chennai and only candidates who are based in Chennai, Tamilnadu or are willing to relocate to Chennai in next 2 - 3 months and who can join us in one month's time need apply for this position.
SocialSurvey is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. We greatly encourage our candidates and employees to be their authentic selves.