As a Fullstack Developer within our optimisation team called Autopsy, you will help us save our customer’s time and money while decreasing the amount of manual work needed to create beautifully effective campaigns. The team is building an extremely powerful tool that is in the core of our product - triggers, automations and automated optimisations that make customers’ ad spend more efficient and aligned with their goals. The team is also currently scaling the architecture by implementing new multiplatform microservices.
Autopsy is a team of currently four developers and one product manager is an independent fullstack team, so communicating with other engineers, product managers and designers, and even customers is essential. We use Typescript, Postgres, RabbitMQ and Kubernetes as the base for new microservices we spin up in the backend, React in the frontend.
Also check out How Engineers Work at Smartly.io.
As a Backend focused Fullstack Engineer, you will be:
- Designing, building and maintaining end-to-end data pipelines featuring Automated Optimisation
- Contributing to a highly loaded multiplatform automation service
- Building an integration service for optimisation features
- Collaborating with different team members to provide input on implementation details of certain features
- Working in close cooperation with our customers to make sure that we are creating features that benefit them the most
What we're looking for:
- Experience from working as a fullstack web developer. You do not need to be an expert in the exact technologies we use (though we don’t hold it against you if you do), but you should be ready and willing to learn them. We hope you have a history of learning new technologies.
- Communication skills. We have over 60 developers working on the same product. We strive for a modular architecture, but there will always be a need to coordinate work by talking and writing.
What we offer you:
- We are building our core product so you will have a significant personal impact on our customers and our business.
- Opportunity to be part of developing a highly loaded triggers service and other optimisation services in cooperation with Smartly’s Data Science team.
- Opportunity to work with some of the most advanced online marketers out there (if you are interested in customer work).
- Great and talented colleagues to work with.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
What to expect from our recruitment process
- First meeting: we're getting to know each other.
- Coding challenge: you'll get a challenge to test your coding skills which you can do at a time that suits you.
- Meeting the Team Lead: learn more about your future team.
- Technical interviews: you take part in an interactive coding interview with one of our developers followed by a discussion around Systems Design and Architecture.
- Explore and Expand: we'll dig deeper into your main interests and core skills.