Intetics, a leading global technology company providing custom software application development, distributed professional teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions, is looking for Frontend developer (React) to enrich its team with a skilled professional to spread company’s ideas, vision, content, and messages.
We support the startup which has recently acquired a highly regarded, revenue earning software product that provides geolocation-based insights to the Retail and Real Estate sectors. We are looking to build a diverse, world-class team of Developers, Data Scientists and Product Specialists to unleash the true potential of this product through the use of cutting edge technologies and techniques – to meet and exceed the demands of both developed and emerging markets globally. We’re here to make a dent in the geo-analytics universe.
Currently with a small team of senior leaders based across offices in London and Johannesburg, South Africa
TECH STACK: Google Cloud, Kubernetes, kdb+, and Postgres databases.
Back end: Python (Flask, Django, SQLAlchemy, Graphene, Pandas, Numpy, and Fast.a).
Fully automated CICD using GitLab.
- You will play a critical role in the Engineering team, being skilled in all aspects of Front End work across a varied tech stack and highly proficient in UI/UX design, and ideally bringing with you some background knowledge in geo-location or map-based products as this is will enable you to add value from Day 1.
- You will be key in heavily influencing that redesign as well as envisioning and bringing to life
new functionalities that are as yet still on the drawing board.
- You will play a key role in the effort of creating a feature-rich, globally scalable product for deployment in multiple international markets in an area that is very new and innovative – and in huge demand.
- 3-5 years experience in working on client/market-facing product, ideally in a SaaS type environment
- and Git.
- Technical education
- Experience working with MapBoxGL, Open StreetMap or equivalent
- Expertise in using design patterns to create simple and reusable components for complex UIs
- Strong communication skills and the ability to draft and visually communicate UI design
- A team player mentality – team achievements are more important than your own
- Experience in working on multilingual, international products
- Working with geolocation/geospatial data and mapping tools
- Foreign language (French, Spanish, German) - written and spoken
- Active and varied interests outside of the work environment