Here at Spiria, we’re looking for passionate, versatile developers just like you, who thirst for learning and exploring new technologies! We're looking for someone who has been passionate about technology and computers for as long as you can remember (even as a kid, they were the family's go-to tech whiz). On top of writing your own software, you enjoy figuring out the best ways to build, deploy, and manage your software’s infrastructure...you love the whole package. To you, building, supporting and maintaining business applications isn't work - it's your calling.
As a Software Developer - DevOps at Spiria, you will…
- Write, modify, review, optimize and debug code on a full stack web application;
- Optimize builds and deployments with the goal of continuing to improve our CI/CD infrastructure;
- Review peer code and architecture to ensure compliance with Company development standards and industry best practices;
- Maintain the cloud infrastructure and ensure maximum efficiency, reliability and scalability.
What you’ll need to succeed
- 5+ years of professional experience in Web development;
- Experience developing RESTful web API’s and unit tests;
- Professional experience working with hosted cloud platforms: Azure strongly preferred, but AWS and Google Cloud Platform (GCP) is also acceptable;
- Experience implementing, monitoring and alerting Production environments;
- Ability to setup and maintain build pipelines for fast and reliable deployments.
How we like to give back
- A fun, motivating work environment;
- Flexible schedule and remote work policy;
- Several different learning and development opportunities;
- Interesting and diverse projects;
- Constant supply of coffee. Because coffee == code!
Get to know us!
Powered by a passion for technology, Spiria designs and develops custom digital solutions for industry leaders who want to run better businesses, deliver more value to their customers and generate growth through digital transformation. As we grow, we stay true to what we love: quality software, technological innovation, and creative collaboration.