End-to-end corporate spend management for businesses in Latin America. We're creating the future of how company finances are run, starting with our credit card + spend management and budgeting solution. In the middle of the COVID pandemic we got the backing of some of the top global investors to help turn our vision into reality. We're looking for the best talent in the region (and beyond) to join on this journey.
We are looking a Mid Frontend Engineer which will:
- Collaborate with the development team through the complete lifecycle of product development.
- Guide and train junior developers when it comes to software development best practices and procedures.
- Enhance and maintain existing software system applications as its needed.
- Create software modules and mechanisms that can be reused and make improvements to existing modules.
- Develop and improve development best practices and standards for cross systems architecture.
2+ years of experience developing
- React/Redux experience on commercial projects.
- Proven experience with implementation and consumption of RESTful web services.
- Experience in developing enterprise level responsive web pages or applications.
- Strong knowledge of CSS, preprocessors.
At least 2 years of proven experience with
- Participation in agile development teams (SCRUM, Kanban).
- Git, Github, CI/CD pipelines.
- Knowledge of Web Pack and environments management.
- Skills for upholding best practices in engineering, security, and design.
- Knowledge in implementing animations.
- Good analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience with Node.js.
- Knowledge of UX/UI/AI.
- Work involving enterprise security systems or payment systems (transactions based systems).
* Clarity - Open and direct communication
* Simplicity - Pare things down to the essential
* Ownership - We're all owners and act like it
* Pride - Make quality products we're proud of
* Always Be Changing (ABC) - Continuous self-improvement
* Inclusivity - We value each other for our shared mission and contributions to this mission
What are our virtues and why should we care about them?
* Virtues are helpful and desirable behaviors that help shape our company culture.
* These individual behaviors are what we expect of each other, and they should help us work better together.
* These virtues should be reflected in our output/products
* For anyone looking from the outside in it should be obvious, without us having to say it, that these are our virtues