We are looking to hire a Senior Frontend Software Engineer to join us in building amazing products that provide capabilities across a broad range of Department of Defense needs. The Senior Frontend Software Engineer will be based out of our Washington, D.C office and will work on our Transport team.
Transport is a new innovative product we’re building that provides appropriate controls, routing, and auditing capabilities for information dissemination across classification boundaries within the Department of Defense and between departments and our allies.
This position will include working on web interfaces that will equip the DoD with capabilities that works seamlessly with other cross-domain services to ensure properly classified information is tracked and transmitted in an automated and secure manner within the DoD and allied networks. The Senior Frontend Engineer will build React Components in Storybook to be used in our production application, solve tough technical frontend problems and work with our design team to combine smarter software with sophisticated user interfaces.
We look for a track record of the following:
- Delivered successful SaaS or similarly architected products to customers in a high tech environment,
- Experience working in cross-functional team environments to deliver products,
- Worked closely with design and product management to create leading-edge user experiences,
- Worked in an Agile development environment embracing SCRUM or similar methodology.
You might be a good fit if you:
- Have 4+ years of relevant frontend experience in the tech industry,
- Love working in an inclusive environment,
- Embrace a team-oriented approach to engineering working within an agile framework
- Are comfortable working on under-specified problems and are capable of rapidly learning and iterating on solutions,
- Have knowledge of information security and classification levels, cross-domain solutions (CDS), and automation workflow,
Rebellion is a well-capitalized technology start-up firm that is passionate about defining and delivering modern, life-changing software products to the US Department of Defense (DoD), the UK Ministry of Defence (MoD), and their allies. At Rebellion we believe in operating what we own, we deliver all of our products as managed services, this allows our product teams to maintain operational ownership across all deployments. Expect talented, motivated, intense, and interesting co-workers.
Compensation includes meaningful equity ownership, competitive salaries, full medical coverage, disability and life insurance, and transit reimbursement.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.