We are seeking talented Frontend Software Engineers to help develop and roll out the next generation of our advanced tools to support autonomous driving.
What you'll be doing:
- Design, build and maintain our data visualization interface for our autonomous vehicle fleet
- Write high quality, maintainable code
- Assist with high-level analysis, design, and code reviews
- Communicate with stakeholders and team leads to identify system requirements
What we're looking for:
- MS or BS in computer science or related field
- 3-4 years professional work experience as front end software engineer
- Good understanding of functional/reactive paradigms
- Experience shipping complex and high-performance frontend software
- Good knowledge of user interface models, application design and website functionality
Bonus points (not required):
- UI/UX experience
- Experience with WebSockets and Serverless APIs
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, Docker, and Terraform
- Familiarity with prototyping tools like Invision, Balsamiq, Sketch
Motional is making driverless vehicles a safe, reliable, and accessible reality.
Our team is commercializing a world-class driverless system. The Motional team is behind some of the industry’s largest leaps forward in the last decade, including the first fully-autonomous cross-country drive in the U.S, the launch of the world’s first robotaxi pilot, and operation of the world’s most-established public robotaxi fleet. Strategically formed by Hyundai Motor Group, one of the world’s largest vehicle manufacturers offering smart mobility solutions, and Aptiv, a global technology leader in advanced safety, electrification, and vehicle connectivity, Motional is fundamentally changing how people move through their lives.