At Clari, we are at the forefront of AI and automation to help companies make better business decisions and improve sales execution with real-time access to actionable analytics and predictive insights. We have been declared as a must-have in establishing revenue confidence for customers during unpredictable times. We're continuing to innovate, collaborate, and push the limits to build the only Connected Revenue Operations Platform and is used by over 50,000 marketing, sales, and customer success professionals across 170 companies such as Okta, Zoom, Medallia, Adobe, and Atlassian. Together, we help others realize their fullest potential by transforming their revenue operations to be connected, efficient, and predictable.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You’ll help us build analytic products and tools for enterprise businesses. Your work will have a huge impact on our product that is used by cross functional teams on a daily basis.
A few of the initiatives you’ll work on include:
* Create customer facing admin interface tools
* Build new product features
* Participate in large scale design updates and rollouts
* Partner with backend engineers to define clean API endpoints
* Investigate state of the art frameworks and tooling to build our next generation architecture
* Guide and mentor junior team members
- 5+ years of relevant front-end development experience, previous start up experience is highly desirable
- Demonstrated knowledge of React, Redux and CSSAbility to work independently as well as cross functionally with other engineering teams and product
Nice to have:
- Experience with full-stack development
- Experience with front-end test frameworks (Jasmine/Mocha/Jest)
- Experience with SVG and D3
- Exposure to mobile platforms
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable”. To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!