We are currently searching for a Front-end (React.js) Engineer, passionate about vision and idea of our product and able to work with the user-facing part of our application.
You will join our platform tribe, responsible for providing our product squads the infrastructure they require to innovate faster and make tens of thousands of Preply language learners happy. You will work on our company-wide infrastructure, cross-cutting features, and analytics tools.
This position will be responsible for reaching the goals from our roadmap, which might include improving our SEO-critical pages’ performance, enhancing our end-to-end testing framework, iterating on our UI kit, helping us kill our last non-ReactJS pages, and more. We have diverse technical challenges that will allow you to develop your skills across the stack
Your expected outcomes:
- Constantly add value to the experience of our engineers and customers by writing readable, testable and efficient code.
- Improve our website’s performance.
- Make our best practices even better (continuous integration, automated testing, code reviews).
- Collaborate with other developers on designing our tools.
- Our tech stack: React v16, NextJS, Apollo GraphQL client, CSS Modules, TypeScript, Webpack, Docker, Django, AWS.
Your competency profile:
- Exceptional communication skills.
- At least 5 years of experience in commercial software development.
- High level of self-organization, ownership, responsibility.
- Proven experience working in infrastructure teams would be a plus.
- Nice to have: TypeScript, GraphQL, NextJS, AWS.
- Min. B2 English level.
What we offer:
- Work in the same office with easy-going and open-minded people from all over the world.
- Easy-to-reach location in the city center.
- Health insurance.
- Monthly bonus deposit for self-development on Preply.com
- Strong financial package, paid vacation and sick leave.
- Ability to work remotely 1 day per week.
- Possibility to become a part of a truly big story.
- Active office life with biweekly gatherings.