is a fast-growing machine vision product company headquartered in New York City with a unique mission to build innovative machine vision systems and products that enhance human productivity. Our business operating model is backed by our ‘mindset’ principles that serve as a guiding framework to work each day relentlessly towards our purpose of becoming the most desirable innovation company in the world by future-proofing humanity, businesses, and society.
VisionX between its HQ1 at New York City and HQ2 at Islamabad continues to develop and deploy digital products across the globe for many renowned brands and Fortune 500. We place people outside their comfort zones and develop a new mindset so they can live a self-aware life and realize their potential. VisionX leadership strongly believes in giving back and activating digital health initiatives through its Corporate Social Responsibility initiative – Sehr Foundation.
We are looking for a React
You are smart, energetic, assertive, likable, and excellent at communication at all levels. You understand people, culture, and technology. You are a hustler. Passionate about being a difference-maker for others. Love startup culture. Open to rolling-up your sleeves and work at all the levels. Go above and beyond to make things happen. Own your work and ready to live by VisionX Mindset Principles.
· Develop new user-facing features using ReactJS.
· Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
· Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
· Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
· Evaluate compatibility of programs with existing communications hardware and software.
· Anticipate and prevent problems and roadblocks before they occur.
· Coordinate cross-functionally to accomplish assigned tasks.
What you need
· 3+ years of experience working as a ReactJS Developer.
· Experience with electrode.
· Experience with NodeJS, ideally commercially, to create back-end services as well as using it as a development tool.
· Experience in Responsive and Adaptive Web Design and, designing and developing UI for various devices (desktop, table, mobile, etc.)
· Significant experience in using tools like IntelliJ, SVN, Github, JIRA, etc.
· Thorough understanding of ReactJS and its core principles.
· Experience with popular ReactJS workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
· Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
· Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
· Experience with common front-end development tools.
· A knack for bench-marking and optimization.
· Familiarity with code versioning tools like Git.
· Experience with working on PostgreSQL and MySQL.
· Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM.
We live each day through the VisionX Mindset principles. We expect you to read, understand, and come prepared to talk about the execution of the similar tenets at your previous job or in your daily life:
1. We are customer obsessed
2. We are optimistic
3. We dive deep
4. We do more with less
5. We seek to understand
6. We are self-aware
7. We take ownership
8. We respect each other
9. We win as a team
10. We give back to our community
Why choose us
We live and breathe cutting-edge technology. We believe in delivering client value through our work. We build products that are not good or great, but outstanding. Our global network of industry experts and mentors helps shape our growth and future. Our leadership team has extensive technology, retail, and consulting experience with world-renowned brands. We have got all it takes to build an enterprise of the future.
You deliver! We will make your stay and journey with us worthwhile.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected status.