We are looking for a qualified Mobile developer to join our Client's Engineering team. You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high-quality mobile applications. If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you.
As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment. Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Drive the migration of our native mobile application to a unified stack with React Native.
- Design best practices, creating pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
- Improve the quality of our Mobile Application by ensuring complete automation of testing for releases
- Manage Mobile app. Help engineers develop, coordinate projects and communication across the company.
- Lead the mobile team through product development and manage priorities
- Ongoing study and implementation of engineering best practices for mobile apps.
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge and practical experience with React Native (required)
- Expertise in restrictions of native mobile technologies and platforms
- Work experience with Git/GitHub, JIRA, mobile continuous integration and delivery platforms
- Ability to coordinate and execute on release process of mobile apps in both beta testing and production environments
- Experience developing under Agile, SCRUM or similar iterative unified processes
- Understanding of security best practices
- Expertise in native mobile technologies and platforms
- Knowledge integrating with AWS a big plus, like AppSync
- Mastery and ongoing study of engineering best practices
- GitHub / Stackoverflow profile demonstrating contributions to open source or personal projects
- Experience with iOS or Android development (Swift, Objective-C, Java, Kotlin) is a HUGE plus
Credentials and Experience
- 5+ years as a Mobile Developer, with a focus on consumer-facing applications.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related engineering field preferred. Masters degree preferred.