Mandolin, the market leader in livestream concerts, is hiring key members to join our rapidly growing team. You’ll report directly to the CTO and work closely with other internal and external stakeholders. If you’re interested in working at a company that is shaping the future of live music, this is your chance!
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with our growing team as we perfect our design and user-facing features
- Advocate for end-user functionality while keeping business and engineering constraints in mind
- Establish and adhere to best practices in design thinking and user-centric principles
- Collaborate with our design team to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Rapidly address customer issues and use feedback to revolutionize long-term solutions
- Use your extensive knowledge of front-end technologies to foster alignment and compatibility in the platform
- Design, build, and maintain our production services
What We’re Looking For:
- 5-7+ years of front-end engineering experience at a B2B SaaS company
- A proven track record in front-end engineering for a B2B SaaS company
- Highly proficient in CSS and responsive design, with strong experience translating high fidelity designs into pixel-perfect code across multiple devices.
- An ability to prototype and respond accurately and quickly to customer feedback
- Obsessive attention to detail and a relentless pursuit of excellence
- An ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications
- A growth mindset and willingness to go the extra mile for the team’s success
- History of building and maintaining strong relationships with customers and coworkers
- Entrepreneurial mindset and desire to be a key part of a startup environment
- An ability to move quickly, multi-task, and adapt to our rapidly changing and growing market and customer needs
- As a bonus, experience working in the streaming tech industry
What We Value:
We constantly challenge ourselves to push boundaries, defy conventional wisdom, and take smart risks by pursuing big opportunities hiding in plain sight.
We push ourselves and portfolio companies to build processes and systems that compress time, speed, and decision-making to produce results faster.
We demand the best from ourselves, our team, and our partners. We create the context for success by providing the appropriate resources, infrastructure, training, and mentorship required to win.
High Alpha is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.