Nisum is a leading global digital commerce firm headquartered in California, with services spanning digital strategy and transformation, insights and analytics, blockchain, business agility, and custom software development. Founded in 2000 with the customer-centric motto “Building Success Together®,” Nisum has grown to over 1,400 professionals across the United States, Chile, India, and Pakistan. A preferred advisor to leading Fortune 500 brands, Nisum enables clients to achieve direct business growth by building the advanced technology they need to reach end customers in today’s world, with immersive and seamless experiences across digital and physical channels.
What You’ll Do
- Gathers and verifies technical requirements
- Authors and audits technical design for features
- Competent in programming and debugging across multiple modules and dealing with related external dependencies
- Provides story or business requirements breakdown planning and estimation, reviews and evaluates the team's estimates
- Accountable for complex stories or business requirements
- Identifies feature and module dependencies
- Proposes mitigation plans for identified risks and problems
- Suggests process improvements and best practices
- Identifies new areas that could be measured
- Able to identify, evaluate and discuss alternative technologies and techniques
- Justifies decisions and achieves peer consent
- Interacts with team members, other IT teams, business users, individual contributors, managers
- Sphere of influence is small group of peers
- Actively shares knowledge within domain
- Able to share knowledge outside domain
- Mentors co-workers within area of expertise, improves other's productivity
- Provides guidance for the work performed by contractors
- Assesses the quality of work and effectiveness of contract resources
- Participates in development of contractor agreements, including deliverable and SLAs
What You Know
- Hands on full cycle Web Development/UI/Front end development experience to design and development of high-volume, high-performance, high-availability applications
- Designing and developing user interface solutions for websites and web applications.
- Extensive knowledge of web technologies and building large-scale web applications.
- Able to understand the requirements from the business stakeholders and work with remote location teams.
- Resource should be able to create or edit existing pipeline using Jenkins for the React-Node JS applications.
- Exposure to New Relic is an added bonus.
- Should have participated in troubleshooting production defects, For example, by monitoring or querying Splunk logs.
- Resource need to be very strong technically and in communications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Applications or related field
- Professional Development - We offer in-house technical training and professional learning programs aimed at developing skills across a broad spectrum of topics such as technology, leadership, role-based training, and process expertise. We also offer an annual stipend for employees to attend external courses in order to maintain professional certifications.
- Health & Wellness Benefits - We believe that your health and welfare are important, and we strive to ensure that you have affordable options available to you, including some plans that are subsidized for employees and their families up to 90%. We also have dental and vision plans in the US where Nisum pays 100% of premiums for employees.
- Volunteerism Pay - We believe in giving back and in the US, our employees are eligible for up to 40 hours of paid time off each year to volunteer towards the causes that they are most passionate about. This is in addition to personal PTO and paid holidays.
- Additional Benefits - We offer all the other important benefits to keep employees and their families healthy and financially secure, such as 401(k) retirement savings with a company match, pre-tax parking and transit programs, disability insurance, and Basic Life/AD&D, alongside exclusive employee discounts on a wide variety of products and services.
- Relax & Regroup - Our annual party and family picnics give us all a chance to slow down and have a great time together, away from it all.
- In addition to competitive salaries and benefits packages, Nisum US offers its employees some unique and fun extra
Nisum is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity and inclusion in the workplace.