Apply for this job
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality, and meets the technical requirement for the Google Play and Apple’s App Store.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Stay up to date with best practices for mobile app development
- Work closely with a cross functional team in an agile development environment
- Work with code versioning tools (Git)
- 1-2 years of mobile development experience (iOS and Android)
- Working knowledge of one or more state management frameworks for React Native (e.g. Redux, Redux-Saga)
- Knowledge of NPM packages and functionality
- Familiarity with releasing and deploying mobile apps (via the Google Play Store, Apple App Store, and CodePush)
- Experience in analyzing, designing, and developing code bases, API design techniques, to improve the overall design and keep them clean and maintainable
- Proficiency in Ruby on Rails and SQL is not a required but is beneficial
- We pride ourselves in offering flexible and top tier benefits covering medical, dental, mental health and more. You’ll also receive benefits for your dependents.
- At Inkblot, we understand that life happens. We offer flexible work hours for the times when you need to put your health, family, or well-being first.
- Unlimited time off, within reason. Yep, you heard that right. Whether it’s remote work, or simply time off to recharge, we want you to feel energized and motivated at work.
- Work from home, no need to live in Toronto. We can accommodate different time zones and offer digital tools for collaborating with team members ensuring you’re engaged and set up for success
- Unlimited mental health benefits on the Inkblot Therapy platform, we value our people and we want to provide the resources necessary to develop top performing members.