is a team of 100+ of the best and brightest minds in Denver and beyond who all share a common goal: to reimagine how the mobile workforce works.
200+ enterprise brands in 70 countries across 6 continents power their mobile workforces with GoSpotCheck. Our software helps teams perfect merchandising, increase sales, reduce labor and expenses, ensure safety and quality, and improve profitability from the field. We do this with dynamic surveys, digital photo capture, machine learning, artificial intelligence, advanced analytics, IoT and data integrations, Bluetooth thermometer integrations, and automated issue resolution with flexible workflows. We power cloud-based mobile and desktop solutions and provide fast implementations to deliver quick time to value. We currently serve the retail, fast moving consumer goods/consumer goods, restaurant, beer-wine-spirits, facilities, commercial real estate, and healthcare industries and equip their operations and sales teams with elegant, easy-to-use tools to do their jobs efficiently in the field.
Our customers have completed an incredible 500,000,000 business-building missions using our tools, and include market leaders like PepsiCo, Beam Suntory, Panera Bread, Danone, Under Armour and more.
What You'll Do
- As a Front End Engineer on our Image Recognition Team, HiFi, you’ll play a crucial role in developing enterprise-grade web applications with clean and intuitive user interfaces our customers will love. You will be part of a cross-functional team and will work directly with designers and product team members to create a seamless and interactive user experience that will make image recognition data fun and easy to manage.
What We'll Achieve
- Your ability to adapt and iterate quickly will help us evolve our product to let customers’ wrangle the complexity of their business with simple experiences.
- We’ll be releasing features quickly, leaning on your ability to learn and implement the latest and greatest technologies.
- The capabilities you build will not only help our current customers but also open the door to entirely new use cases that will keep GoSpotCheck’s business growing!
- We’ll sing your praises for the quality code you write, and the best practices you provide to the team.
- Finally, we’ll improve the way business is done out in the field, thanks to your investment in building a quality product!
Who You Are
- You have used React and know React best practices.
- You have been in an environment with automated testing practices and are used to producing work quickly.
- You have a knack for delivering successfully on complex UX/UI opportunities without compromising quality and speed.
- Bonus points if you also have a broad working knowledge of several languages, frameworks, and programming paradigms, and believe in using the technology and paradigms that produce the best results!
- You have experience consuming APIs and services in a high volume environment.
- You have a strong sense of affinity for the customer experience - reliability and quality are extremely important to you.
- You believe in the benefits of partnership with other teams and enjoy working with team members.
- You’re able to rapidly diagnose and troubleshoot real-world problems quickly and without a lot of context or support.
- You have solid computer science fundamentals including data modeling, data structures, algorithm performance, and design patterns.
- You are delivery-oriented and appreciate the tradeoffs between complete and perfect.
- When things break — and they will — you’re eager and able, to help fix them.
- Part of your excitement about being a developer is the fact that you can learn new things every day.
- You appreciate and align with our company values.
We are innovators: We believe in the power of human ingenuity and create technology to unleash it. We’re here to free mobile workers from the mundane and open up new worlds of possibility and prosperity, powered by the people.
We are leaders: We believe we’re only as successful as our customers. We’re here to help them reach their goals. We provide exceptional customer service, strategic recommendations, and personalized account management to ensure they’re successful.
We are problem-solvers: We believe business has a fundamental imperative to help solve the complex challenges facing our planet today. We built a company centered on helping them succeed so they can do just that.
We are flexible: We believe in a "Work Your Way" Employment Policy. Employees who are able to effectively perform their job functions remotely may do so indefinitely. We are headquartered in Denver, CO, and always plan to have a physical office space so employees can work remotely, in-office, or a hybrid of both.
GoSpotCheck offers competitive salaries and full benefits for full-time employees. We want to work with empathetic, smart, customer-obsessed, growth-minded, passionately curious professionals and “doers” who share our common values. We’re passionate about creating intuitive, beautiful, effective tools to power the mobile workforce around the world. We are honored to be BuiltIn Colorado's - #1 Midsize Company to Work For in Colorado 2019, category winner of the 2016 Denver Business Journal’s - Best Places to Work, 2017 Denver Post’s - Top Workplaces, and one of Outside Magazine’s 50 Best Places to Work in 2018. We take pride in doing great work, and truly love coming in to the office every day.
GoSpotCheck is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.