SewerAI is an AI and data management platform that is improving the speed, effectiveness and cost for cities and engineering firms to manage infrastructure. Our cutting edge AI lowers the total cost of ownership of cities’ infrastructure by reducing the dirty, dull and dangerous work that must be done to maintain infrastructure.
Formed in 2019, we are a VC funded early stage startup, looking to hire our first Frontend Engineer to join our growing engineering organization to own and continuously improve an intuitive UI for our customers around the world and for ourselves.
- A Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent in work experience
- 5+ years focused on frontend web development
- 1+ years technical leadership experience
- Seasoned experience with single-page app frameworks like React or Angular, HTML/CSS/JS
- Data Visualization with JS Frameworks (e.g. D3, Plot.ly)
- Experience with Docker, Python, and Django a plusHands on experience with REST APIs
- Experience with Cloud technologies (AWS, GCP, Serverless, Terraform, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Continuous Integration tooling (CircleCI, GitLab, Jenkins)
- A plus to have worked with GIS
- Ability to effectively work in a fast paced, energetic team environmentStrong verbal and written skills, ability to communicate effectively with all levels throughout the organization
- Results driven, with strong analytical and problem solving skills
Working alongside the co-founders, you will
- Drive company culture and technology best practices
- Own, define, mockup, design, build and test our world class web app
- Lead the design and implementation of features and solutions
- Collaborate with backend and AI teams to develop requirements
- Participate in agile development process
- Opportunity to work on entire technology stack
Salary & Perks
- Tools you need to get the job done
- Competitive salary and potential equity based remuneration
- Unlimited PTO
- Budget for courses, books, conferences – your development is important to usKeywords
SewerAI is applying AI to the massive problem of sewer overflows. Most people aren't aware but our sewer infrastructure is crumbling around us, leaking enough sewage nationwide to cover the entire SF bay area in 7" of raw sewage.
We are revolutionizing the antiquated industry by automating the labor intensive part of labeling cracks, roots and grease in pipeline inspection videos.
We are a VC backed startup with many large customers looking for a scrappy engineer to help build a world-class frontend.
Come join a startup that is solving a real world problem with AI.
This position will be located in our office in Walnut Creek, CA. Remote OK during COVID-19.