Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work
organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com
. Read more on the Coupa Blog
or follow @Coupa on Twitter
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
We are looking to add passionate frontend software engineers to our team to work on Bellin's cloud based and nimble treasury management system.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced software engineer who is above all very passionate / up-to-speed about new developments in the engineering community and are eager to find ways to incorporate them in our products
Location would be Karlsruhe or Ettenheim, Germany
On a daily basis you will
- Develop state-of-the-art, high-quality and reliable code
- Work with advanced web standards such as React, RESTful APIs and TypeScript
- Complete QA processes to define specifications and ensure features are properly tested
- Join an agile software development process that gives you the opportunity to contribute your thoughts and ideas
- Participate in agile ceremonies and do your bit to move projects forward on every level
Our ideal candidate will have
- Expertise with CSS and building responsive pages, with a keen eye for UI design and usability
- Experience in building complex frontend applications using React/Redux
- Strong analytical skills
- Understanding of functional languages, familiarity with Clean Code TDD SOLID principles, design and architectural patterns, passion to write clean, readable and maintainable code
- Experience shipping frontend applications: CI/CD, Webpack
- Proficiency in English; having a basic knowledge of German is a plus
In addition the following would be advantageous
- LESS/ SASS / SCSS, web-accessibility/WCAG standards
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.