's mission is to help every business to fulfill their full market potential by connecting companies with amazing solutions with those who need them most. We've built a database of 250 million business contacts and 10 million companies, and our software helps sales and marketing identify and convert their most likely potential customers. We've raised over $10 million from Silicon Valley investors such as Y Combinator, Nexus Venture Partners, SV Angel, and Social Capital, and are profitable and continuously growing. We're headquartered in San Francisco, CA with a brilliant worldwide remote
Apollo is the foundation of your entire go-to-market strategy.
Your Role & Mission
As an Engineering Manager, you will collaborate with other engineering leaders in the organization to build a successful engineering team. As a Front End Engineering manager, you will lead a team that owns our Front End codebase. You will oversee the success of your team's product commitments and use your technical expertise to coach and guide your team. You will also play an important role driving our roadmap and engage in product discussions with leaders across the company.
Skills and Relevant Experiences
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
- 1+ years in engineering management
- 5+ years of experience in professional front-end development
- Proven ability to technically lead large, complex projects and teams, including building functional relationships with Product and Design
- Ability to foster technical maturity in a team through institution of standards and practices as well as direct mentorship
- Mastery of at least one modern front-end framework, such as React, Vue, or Angular
Great to Have
- Experience building a large, scalable web application
- Experience working on an enterprise/SaaS application
- Experience with front end libraries and tools, such as Webpack, Babel, Gulp, Jest, and Cypress
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience in Chrome Extension development
- Experience building responsive UIs
This is a remote position available from anywhere in the world. Please apply ONLY if you meet the minimum requirements.
What You'll Love about Apollo:
As we are scaling our company, we are committed to providing the best possible environment for our engineering team. The less time our engineers spend dealing with cumbersome processes, inefficient systems, and commuting, the more time they have to solve problems and make an impact. We're a technology-first team dedicated to building the greatest engagement software available. We keep in touch with Slack and regular video conferences. You can work from home, a coffee shop or the beach as long as your work is aligned with your goals.
If this sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you! Please include whatever info you believe is relevant: resume, GitHub profile, code samples, links to personal projects, etc.