You will be a part of the creation of a first-ever VR/AR World of Science and Technology experience; a collaborative Virtual and Augmented Reality platform between industry leading scientists and universities for one of the world’s biggest industries. If you are interested in pushing the boundaries of VR and AR through Science and Technology, this may be the opportunity for you!
As a spin-off of IKA, a leading manufacturer of laboratory and processing equipment with roughly 1000 employees, we develop visionary technology, but stay focused on the true-to-life scenarios of our customers.
We are currently seeking a full-time Front-End Developer (m/f/x).
- Participate in the design and development of responsive user interfaces for our platform's web components
- Apply the best software engineering practices to ensure code quality and maintainability
- Optimize front-end components to maximize performance and minimize resource consumption
- Maintain comprehensive documentation and knowledge sharing
- 3 years of software engineering experience with 2 years of experience in building web applications
- Experience in designing and implementing user interfaces with HTML and CSS
- Ability to deliver well-structured code that follows clean code principles
- Familiarity with SCM (git is preferred)
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Experience working with the React framework
- Experience with drawing or diagramming libraries like D3.js
- Experience with Redux or other state management libraries
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as NPM, Webpack, etc.
- An understanding of the fundamentals of good user experience design
- Working experience with Cloud providers like Azure, AWS or Google Cloud
- Experience with integrating with backend technologies
By submitting your application you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to realworld one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.