Tread is looking for a Front End Software Engineer to join our development team!
We're looking for self-driven individuals who want to be part of the direction of our product, who take pride in their work and enjoy helping others thrive. Our solution is primarily implemented using React
, Go, Elixir and Postgresql.
You'll be working on
- Building clean, scalable, and responsive React applications
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining existing and new applications
- Having fun building high quality code
You should have
- 2+ years of development experience working on large web applications (React)
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Mastered Git
- Experience converting visual designs and using prototyping tools, such as InVision or Sketch
Nice to have
- Experience with any of the following: Go, Elixir, Postgresql, TDD, BDD, GraphQL, Apollo, Android, iOS
- Experience scaling applications directly on AWS
Why you'll love working at Tread
- You’ll be in charge of your career with the power to shape initiatives, bring ideas to the table, and have your voice heard
- You’ll work on a meaningful product with a direct impact on the communities we live in and a historically underserved user base
- You'll be part of an amazing environment that includes benefits from day 1 (including mental health), a dog friendly office, flexible working hours, and a team of folks who are humble, driven, and highly intelligent
We believe that diverse teams perform better and that fostering an inclusive work environment is a key part of growing a successful team. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to working with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.