Based in London, we are an early stage technology company in the asset management space. We are building cutting edge tools and data sets designed to improve the way that active professional investors go about making investment decisions.
Having just closed a major funding round, we are now starting to scale our operations, requiring several new hires, among them a Front-end Developer. The role is London based, reports directly to the CTO. We are looking for someone who will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our applications. Your duties will include translating our company and customer needs into functional and appealing digital environment, ensuring great user experience.
We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Essential Tasks, Duties, and Responsibilities:
- Prototype and develop visualisation tools for the products
- Build client-facing dashboards to display business intelligence
- Develop user-friendly website and web-app (SaaS), using markup languages such as HTML
- Review, maintain and improve company's website and web-app (SaaS)
- Maintain high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Work together with back-end developers to improve usability
- Assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Discuss designs and key milestone deliverables with peers and executive level stakeholders
- Analyse and meet product specifications and user expectations
- AWS (Solutions Architect certification or greater).
- Understanding of serverless architecture, namely AWS Lambda.
- Solid understanding of GraphQL
- Solid understanding of React
- Good grasp of GitHub Actions
- Essential experience with React and/or VueJS
- 5+ years’ experience developing front end applications, including hands on coding, code analysis, and performance tuning
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working as a Front-End Developer
- Excellent problem-solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Having a user-centric mindset and caring about UIUX design
- Preferable to have working knowledge of C#/Java
- Strong communication skills
- BSc degree or above in Computer Science, Engineering, Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or other relevant area
What can you expect from us?
- Being a company transitioning from start-up to the first phase of growth – there will be many opportunities to both use and expand your skills and range.
- An open culture that encourages sharing of ideas.
- Goals and deliverables focused - flexibility around how this is achieved.
- Competitive remuneration package.
Please apply via the ATS link below only, other applications will not be accpeted.
Post date: 1st July, 2020