What we’re looking for:
Our front-end engineers drive evolution of our user experience, partnering tightly with our product team, our designers, and back end engineers on the console team, and abuse prevention product team back-end engineers across the company. Together they build end-to-end solutions that allow our analyst customer teams to manage their fraud prevention workflows, make informed decisions based on historical customer data that improve both their automated responses, inform efficient manual evaluations of transactions, and generate detailed insights about their results.
The Sift Console is a modern, single-page web application built on React and ES2015, powered by our API backend, additionally using D3, Webpack (among other technologies). Prior experience with these or related technologies is required, along with in-depth understanding of internals, processing/memory costs of the user interface features.
What you’ll do:
- Work with our design team to help shape an intuitive user experience that provides clear customer value, while being straightforward to implement.
- Partner with product management to be aware of customer feedback, and highly engaged with them to streamline the overall customer experience on core usage scenarios.
- Work with back-end platform engineers to deliver end-to-end enterprise-class features in areas such as account management, search/exploration of indexed data.
- Work with Sift product engineering teams to integrate the full portfolio of Sift’s abuse prevention features into the console experience.
- Help to define the architecture of the sift console framework, from well-designed, reusable user interface components, the APIs shared with the back-end services, and the response time for transactions between the console and the back-end services.
- Help to grow and refine our teams engineering practices, allowing us to scale ourselves up in terms of both engineering velocity and reliability.
What would make you a strong fit:
- Experience with a modern UI framework (eg React) is a plus
- Experience with design and visualization
- Strong communication & collaboration skills, and a belief that team output is more important than individual output
A little about us:
Sift is the leading innovator in Digital Trust & Safety. Hundreds of disruptive, forward-thinking companies like Airbnb, Zillow, and Twitter trust Sift to deliver outstanding customer experience while preventing fraud and abuse.
The Sift engine powers Digital Trust & Safety by helping companies stop fraud before it happens. But it’s not just another anti-fraud platform: Sift enables businesses to tailor experiences to each customer according to the risk they pose. That means fraudsters experience friction, but honest users do not. By drawing on insights from our global network of customers, Sift allows businesses to scale, win, and thrive in the digital era.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive total compensation package
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible time off
Sift is an equal opportunity employer. We make better decisions as a business when we can harness diversity in thought, experience, data, and background. Sift is working toward building a team that represents the worldwide customers that we serve, inclusive of people from all walks of life who can bring their full selves to work every day, so we can Win as One Team.
This document provides transparency around the way in which Sift handles personal data of job applicants: https://sift.com/recruitment-privacy