Our software enables our scientists to better understand human health, such as pinpointing the differences between a cancer and normal cell and the genomic sequences the body makes in response to infection. We’ve built an ecosystem of powerful software, hardware, microfluidics, and chemistry to create products that are used by researchers around the world.
Our teams are encouraged to follow their passions and pursue new ideas in an inclusive and dynamic environment. The discoveries we enable together will lead to better technologies, better treatments, and a better future. Find out how you can make a 10x difference.
About the Role
* Develop custom, reusable React components for use in a variety of interactive online content.
* Create static pages and small web applications (such as https://10xgenomics.com/resources/publications)
* Work with design teams to implement new, attractive layouts and themes.
* Work with marketing, business and product teams to plan and prioritize changes to website content.
* Figure out how to integrate with third-party tools, such as Algolia, Cloudinary, Stripe and other vendors.
* Research and improve rapid test and deployment techniques.
To be successful you must have:
* 3+ years of experience developing web applications.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar.
* Significant experience developing web applications in modern frameworks (React, Vue, Polymer, Angular, etc).
* Familiarity with TypeScript a plus.
* Background in biology and DNA sequencing is not required. Interest in the field is.
About 10x Genomics
10x Genomics (NASDAQ: TXG) is building tools for scientific discovery that reveal and address the true complexities of biology and disease. Through a combination of novel microfluidics, chemistry, and bioinformatics, our technology is enabling researchers around the world to more fully understand the mechanisms behind cancer, the immune system, and the fundamentals of biology at the single-cell level. 10x is one of the fastest-growing biotech companies of the decade, growing from $3M in revenue in 2015 to over $200M in 2019, and has backed over 1,000 scientific publications in the past four years. For more information, visit www.10xgenomics.com.
10x Genomics is headquartered near the West Dublin/Pleasanton BART station, with an office by Embarcadero BART in San Francisco. Remote development will be considered for strong candidates.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.