Levvel is a fast growing consulting firm headquartered in Charlotte, NC with offices in Raleigh, Atlanta, Phoenix, and Monterrey, Mexico
We are not your typical consultancy that promises high level strategies, only to provide bloated project delivery teams. We are technologists that work with our customers to solve real business and technical problems using the right solution, not the one that happens to be convenient, familiar, or easy.
We don’t just believe that technology is changing the world, but that the world needs technology to improve lives and deal with this century’s biggest challenges. We are passionate about helping our clients be part of that transformation.
At Levvel you’ll work alongside other talented Consultants on a variety of projects. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies to the earliest startups. We help companies deliver features into production at a faster pace by leveraging modern techniques and technologies. We are looking for people who want to build incredible technical skills while also being exposed to all aspects of business.
You’ll have tons of opportunity to expand your skills and apply those skills to interesting new problems. Our clients are very excited about the DevOps space and eager to apply these principles and tools to deliver better software. In this growing and emerging field staying up to speed and learning new tools is part of the job.
- Ability to Lead and Mentor Developers
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Exceptional user interface development skills and an eye for subtle detail
- Experience working with programmatic development patterns and UX design systems
- Build performant, well-tested React and React-Native applications.
- Write code using a typed language like TypeScript or Flow.
- Style components using tools like Sass, PostCSS, CSS Modules, and Styled Components.
- Configure and optimize Webpack and Rollup builds using bundle analzyers, code splitting and tree shaking.
- Configure tooling around JS development including code formatters and linters.
- Generate time estimates for technical tasks.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship.
- Collaborate and provide development insights to members of a cross-functional agile team.
- Communicate regularly with architects to get feedback and ensure technical goals are being met by team
- Experience deploying and debugging code across development, qa, and production servers
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Develop GraphQL APIs and integrate GraphQL queries in a client side application.
- Develop services/APIs in a microservices architecture.
- Backend experience in Node.js, Go or Java
- Proficient working with NoSQL and Relational Databases
Working for Levvel provides tons of opportunity for growth with access to senior leaders, technical mentors, and professional development opportunities. We also provide some great benefits, including:
401k matching up to 6%
4 weeks vacation
10 Paid Holidays
Health, dental, vision
*We are unable to sponsor or transfer any immigration visas at this time.*
*Relocation assistance will not offered at this time.*