As market leaders, we have high expectations of ourselves and strive for continuous improvement. We work with the best, to be the best. The secret to our success is simple: we keep learning and exploring. We have our eyes set on the world and want to offer our safety software globally, to complex businesses across different industries. We are the market-leading company in Control of Work software products, supporting thousands of users from across the globe, at top multinationals. In the lovely city of The Hague, The Netherlands, we represent a mix of many diverse cultures, with over 30 nationalities on our team.
What are your accountabilities?
• You will be part of an agile team of software engineers and team leads, who create and maintain a wide portfolio of globally distributed products that address core safety needs of industry leaders. The software products you will work on significantly change the way hazardous industries manage the operations of their assets and increase operational safety.
• We work with a mixed mode of modern technologies (.NetCore, .Net, C#), AWS, Terraform, Packer). These technologies are widely recognized and used across the global IT industry, so the skills you will gain in our company will help you grow your career long term.
• In this Software Engineering team you will work closely together with other highly-skilled Software Engineers, QA- and DevOps Engineers.
• Off course you will write clean and well-tested code. But overall your work will contribute to eVision’s next major milestones; improve core product quality, simplifying configurability and harmonizing our UX-Design, Core Frameworks and Deployment across our products.
What are we looking for in you?
We get excited from people who build software in a creative way and keep questioning if the solutions still make sense. Furthermore our future colleague:
• Has sound programming, logic and reasoning skills
• Understands browser concepts: DOM, CSS (Experience with Less is a plus)
• Experience with additional browser concepts such as
• Has debugging skills across browsers: IE, Chrome, Firefox
• Has experience with JS testing frameworks: Selenium, Jasmine
• Experience with React-Native is a plus
• Experience with TypeScript is a plus
• Has experience with Git (Github, Bitbucket)
• Have good English communication skills
Why work with us?
• Because our product matters to people – it saves lives
• Because we work with the global leaders in the oil and gas industry – including Shell, BP, and Total
• Because we are serious and pragmatic about our technology and quality
• Because the brightest and most professional people, who believe that teams are the key to our continuous success, work with us
• Because we are fun, multicultural and have a dry, genuine sense of humour
Enough said. Time to hack. Apply now!