We’re looking for a talented and experienced mid-level front end developer to help turn our BeeCastle mission from vision to reality.
We are a remote/home based team in Sydney and Melbourne. We have office space in Sydney city too for days when in-person catchups are needed.
What is BeeCastle?
Founded less than a year ago, BeeCastle is a pre-launch funded SaaS start-up that focuses on measuring and improving the most critical thing for many high value B2B businesses – your relationship with your clients.
To do so we use large scale data ingestion & proprietary algorithms to allow all team members to see the health of your relationship with a client and your connection with the individuals within that company. We then use that information to intelligently advise the team on what activities will bring the biggest bang for their buck in their client relationships.
What will I do?
You'll be working with our product, design, and engineering teams to enhance our web and mobile user interfaces. We have a modern web stack, use ES6/ES2017, and as a frontend developer you'll be responsible for turning our page designs into a functioning application. Your code will be elegant and high quality. Your HTML and CSS, clean. You'll also be expected to contribute and havean opinion on the product roadmap, and be comfortable debating and giving feedback on product and design decisions. You'll clean as you go, and leave the codebase in a better state that you've found it.
If you’re passionate about the craft and process of building world-class product, working with great people, and solving real problems for our customers, you’ll fit right in.
- 3 years+ commercial experience, ideally at least 1 year with React
- Experience with ReactJS and single page application development
- ES6 -> ES2017 experience
- Strong HTML and CSS skills, and experience with implementing page layouts from Sketch/Zeplin
- Experience working with Redux
- Passion for code quality
- Sole responsibility for component level SPA implementations
- Experience deploying to and configuring AWS for SPA hosting
- Can-do attitude
- Always learning and keeps on top of trends in technology
- Implementation of full SPAs
- React Native application development experience, or desire to learn
- Knowledge of the Serverless Application Framework
- Functional programming knowledge/experience, or desire to learn
- Component testing experience with Jest/Snap
- Experience with VX or other charting libraries
How to apply?
If interested please provide your CV and any other relevant materials related to your experience. We will then get in touch :)