About The Company
At Vested, our mission is to democratize access to financial markets. Our first step is to empower retail investors from India with access to the US stock market. Vested provides a low cost and easy-to-use platform that includes knowledge and insights to help clients make smart investment decisions. Vested is an SEC Registered Investment Advisor.
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building high performance mobile apps on both iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Transition existing React web app to React Native.
- Build pixel-perfect, smooth UIs across both mobile platforms (Android first).
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes — React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (Redux)
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like Android Studio, XCode, and Gradle
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Familiarity with SQL databases
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Git).