You will be part of our Lisbon-based Development Team, using (p)react, styled-components, graphql, and other tools to build the front-end of our tool. You’ll experience a lot of freedom when it comes to decision making to further develop our product while also closely working together with the product manager and the design team to make ideas and features on the conceptional side of things happen in a rather agile environment. We are an early stage startup that requires proactive work habits and flexibility to fully optimize and steer our workflow and the product while keeping an overview over the long-term vision and goals.
We need you to:
* Collaborate with fellow developers to keep in sync. Sometimes creating easy-to-understand technical docs/presentations.
* Be responsible for the technical design and implementation of our social selling platform.
* Shape the architecture of our APIs and libraries and decisively involved in our growth.
* Monitor user metrics and behaviour to identify issues and recommend changes and new features.
If you are someone that...
* Leads by doing: you’re comfortable getting your hands dirty in the technical details
* Communicates professionally both verbally and in writing
* Shows passion for what you do and has an open mind
* Demonstrates ambition and responsibility: you earn trust by owning up to
* Has motivation and initiative: you are proactive in your work, you like to propose and discuss new ideas
... we want to meet you!
* A degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
* Proficiency in English, spoken and written.
* 4+ years of experience in programming web applications.
* Top notch skills in at least one of React, Vuejs, Angular.
* Passion for troubleshooting and problem solving.
* A fun and laid back working environment.
* Working with top notch executives and investors from the german startup scene.
* Being part of a startup from an early stage.
* Taking on a leading role right from the beginning while the team expands.
* A really nice office with good public transportation.