Healthosphere is seeking a React Native Developer with hands-on experience in building and deploying Mobile Applications.
You will be our key person in Development of our Mobile Applications. You must be willing to work in a start-up environment and posses an urge to create beautiful apps. Your job will be to take ownership of our mobile apps, constantly improving quality, performance, design and user experience. You will work closely with the founding team, our designers and backend developers.
1. Hands on experience of min. 1 year in React-Native based app development is a must.
2. Overall 2-3 years real experience in Mobile app development (Android/iOS native/Hybrid Apps)
3. Have published at least one major React-Native app
4. Experience of designing UI screens in React Native
5. REST API integration in React Native projects
6. Knowledge of Communication protocols for apps (Bluetooth, NFC , etc)
7. Building signed APK (Andropid/iOS) and Deployment on App Stores
8. Deliver across the entire app life cycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
9. Thorough understanding of React Native development tools
10. Ability to think from end users perspective and focused on improving the overall product experience.
11. Good understanding of Android / iOS / Web design guidelines, SDK and App Analytics Tracking