Phoenix builds software for the apparel products industry.
We are creating a consumer web experience in a B2B product.
We've assembled experts from the media and apparel industries and have a strategic partnership with the largest supply chain company in the world in the consumer apparel industry.
We're focused on building a start-up-friendly full stack software engineering team to grow our products and make an impact. These positions are based in our Vancouver office.
What you'll be doing
- Work with a team of developers and product people
- Build a consumer quality B2B product applying 3D experiences to the consumer apparel industry
- Write clean, efficient code
- Work alongside other developers and a cross disciplinary team of developers, designers and leadership
- Help conduct QA and testing your code
- An online portfolio of past projects, websites, web apps, mobile apps, and whatever else you're proud of
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar, or you’re a really good problem solver
- Experience with React.js is a very strong nice-to-have
- Cross-disciplinary experience where you have worked with Designers, Project Managers, Product Managers and a Leadership team
- Strong and proactive communication skills are a must - both written and verbal
- A positive, proactive, “get it done” attitude with great task organization skills
- Great communication & presentation abilities for sprint demos and engaging with partners
- The desire to be a part of a vibrant and energetic company culture that promotes hard work while having fun doing it!
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Exciting growth potential – you will be part of building a company and a product instead of following set processes
We're assembling a new team and building a product from scratch, so our front-end technology stack will likely include: