We are reinventing global trade.
Flexport helps more than 10,000 clients and suppliers lead all aspects of their supply chain operations. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B from investors that include SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital and Y Combinator.
With offices on three continents, our team is as global as our client base and we’re excited to continue building a product and service they love. Wherever you are, whichever role you play, you’re guaranteed to share your day with committed, encouraging, and resourceful team members.
Marketing at Flexport
Flexport’s marketing team is responsible for crafting the brand story and positioning as well as generating the leads that have led Flexport to become the 8th fastest growing company in the United States. We’re able to do this through engaging content like blog posts and webinars, high-converting performance advertising landing pages and integrated global campaigns, and our public facing website.
Frontend Engineering at Flexport
Frontend engineers at Flexport collaborate with design, research, and product to build elegant and performant user experiences. We aspire to contribute to open source with many of our learnings. Examples include:
- reflective-bind - eliminates wasteful re-rendering in React components caused by inline functions
- formula-one - strongly typed React form state management
We are building a platform that can scale to be best-in-industry in both user acquisition and freight volumes, and you will be responsible for building the pages and tools that will help us get there. If this sounds exciting to you, please reach out!
What you will do
- Work at the intersection of Marketing and Frontend Engineering.
- Build and maintain all public-facing Flexport web properties - including Flexport.com, Flexport.org, Flexport blog, digital content experiences, and performance advertising landing pages.
- Collaborate with brand design, product marketing, content, and demand gen to build an engaging Flexport brand experience.
- Empower our sales pipeline with leads generated from website
- Support our marketing tech stack -- Salesforce, Marketo, A/B testing frameworks, personalization, and more
What we would like to see
- Comfortable with one of the modern JS frameworks (React, Vue, Angular2, etc.)
- Good knowledge of CSS
- Systematic thinker (consider how components can scale across our site)
- Motivated and excited about building the face of our brand and user acquisition efforts
- Ability to translate digital designs into functional, elegant, to-spec pages that realize the intended aesthetic and user experience
- Ability to ideate and add creative value to the user experience when implementing design
- Strength in cross-functional collaboration with design, product, and business
- Basic understanding of principles that drive SEO
What you’ve worked with ideally
- Design systems
- Salesforce and Marketo
Bonus points if you’ve worked with
- Web performance (time-to-interactive, dependencies, wasted renders)
- Front-end build/deployment process (Webpack, Babel)
- Headless CMS (Contentful)
Culture & Values