This is an excellent position for someone who thrives working in creative environments. You should have experience hacking existing frameworks, and have no problem building your own.
NationBuilder offers everyone the technology
and community infrastructure
to lead people to greatness. Our customers range from political candidates and nonprofits to corporations - anyone building a community of people to make something happen in the world.
NationBuilder websites use HTML (extended by Liquid
), CSS (extended by SASS
We are looking for someone who...
- Minimum of 5 years front-end development experience
- 3+ years of React/Angular/Vue experience
- Experience building responsive websites and strong understanding of the principles behind this approach
- Strong intuition on user experience, usability and user interaction design
- Extremely detail and visually oriented and precise in code, communication, and documentation
- Comfortable working with Bootstrap
- Experience in cloud business applications or cloud enterprise applications.
- Are a pragmatic problem solver, knowing how to find the middle ground between "perfect, but takes forever to code" and "fixes it now, but nobody will ever be able to understand what I did"
- Thrives in fast paced, dynamic startup environment
- Work well in small teams with a clear mission
- Have the insight to know what's important and the dedication to get it done
- Clear and concise communicator with excellent collaboration skills
NationBuilder is the world's first software platform for leaders.
Instead of managing your database, website, communications, and fundraising separately, NationBuilder gives you one smart system to grow your community and lead people to action.
NationBuilder is an equal opportunity employer and we value inclusion. We are committed to finding talent that is not determined on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.