Our Team and Stack
We have assembled a dynamic team of strategists, engineers, and designers working side-by-side toward shared goals.
We are all polyglot developers, and we’re passionate about UX and design as well as code.
What We Look for in Our Engineers
- Technical excellence and a growth mindset.You love learning new things and improving old things.
- Self-starter and collaborative.You’re comfortable working independently as well as pairing or swarming with your team. You ask for help when you need it, and you help your teammates.
- Depth and breadth.You can debug complex issues as well as massage CSS to attain pixel-perfection.
What You’ll be Doing
- Lead the development of internal and public web and mobile application(s)
- Build great-looking user interfaces
- Enable content teams to manage content using self-service workflows
- Work together with product, data/analytics, and design to understand problems - then design, plan, and deliver solutions
- Continually improve our processes by volunteering new approaches to technology, developer productivity, product quality, and team efficiency
- Mentor other developers and foster a collaborative environment of shared growth & learning
- 5+ years of shipping software in a professional team setting
- Experience reviewing source code for accuracy, proper patterns and consistency.
- Experience leading an agile team of engineers and/or Open Source project contributions are a plus
- Proven passion for user experience. Performance, Accessibility, etc.
Everyone is welcome.
Discrimination has no place here and we mean it. Our company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we believe diversity is critical for innovation and edification. We work diligently to ensure all employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, creed, gender, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, ancestry, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, gender identity, or any other personal status, including but not limited to those protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.