What you’ll do?
To make medical research faster and smarter we need to build an application with best possible UI/UX.Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating a new well-structured, tested and accessible React frontend
- Investigating and writing automated unit-, functional and acceptance tests
- Creating scalable design systems and pattern libraries
- Migrating components from our ExtJS (3.4 / 6.5) projects to React
- Building adaptive and accessible user-interfaces
What you’ll work with?
Currently, we are using Sencha ExtJS 3.4 and 6.5 for our frontend, which needs to be migrated to a new React-based frontend. The backend consists of modern PHP7 applications, backed by multi-tenant MySQL/MariaDB databases. The frontend consists of React, redux, Jest
Our toolset includes Jenkins, Github, Slack, JIRA. Confluence.
What you’ll bring?
- 3+ years of Frontend experience
- Enjoys writing HTML and CSS code
- Experience with designing and developing applications
- Strong customer focus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- A healthy interest in science, medicine and healthcare
What you’ll learn
It’s a crucial time for Castor. We’re on ‘full power mode’ and scaling-up at a fast rate. Working with us gives you:
- The opportunity to learn from really good seniors!
- Experience in building robust ‘bulletproof’ security which protects patients medical data
- A work environment where you can share your ideas openly and influence the growth of a true scale-up company
- The chance to contribute to maximising the impact of medical research and improving healthcare