Magic Leap is an eclectic group of visionaries, rocket scientists, wizards, and gurus from the fields of film, robotics, visualization, software, computing, and user experience. We are growing quickly, and this is the time to get on board and play a role in shaping the way people will be interacting with the world tomorrow.
The Frontend Engineer will design and develop the frontend for our internal web-based automation framework that provides system analytics in support of Magic Leap’s perception software team. The tools that you develop will drive key engineering decisions and help guide the work of our team of computer vision and deep learning engineers.
- Work with a group of engineers to design and develop a web based analytics framework in support of Magic Leap’s perception software team.
- Develop web applications that manage recorded sensor data, run experiments and analyze results
- Implement web frontend for a web based framework that allows large scale deployment and scheduling of jobs within virtualized containers on cloud services such as AWS and Google Cloud.
- Create visualizations and data comparison tools that help other engineers gain the key insight from a large collection of test results.
- Familiarity with front-end web frameworks such as Angular.js, React, Flask.
- Experience with Visualization frameworks such as Plotly, Google Charts.
- Experience with a variety of SQL and NoSQL databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL (preferred), MongoDB, and Redis.
- Experience deploying high-traffic services with major cloud providers (AWS, Google, etc.)
- Knowledge of cloud platforms such as Google Cloud Platform or Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Knowledge deploying docker container and kubernetes.
- BS/BA required, Masters is preferred
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines