Excited by microservices? Deploying on top of Kubernetes? Curious about edge computing? So are we!
We work with networks, big and small, to build the future of communication. Based in central London, we are searching for a hands on Frontend Developer who will contribute to the codebase and join a growing team of driven entrepreneurs. We are looking for candidates who will draw on their knowledge to drive technology choices that will enhance the frontend of our platform.
- Support your personal development, prioritising growth in knowledge around technology
- Build an environment that encourages individual autonomy within a close-knit team
- Provide constant technical challenges and puzzles requiring creative thinking and problem solving
- Encourage the proactive use of new technologies and processes
- Lead front-end development on our React/Node stack
- Work with engineering to create and deploy new platform features
- Drive Innovation, Improvement and Implementation of the user facing side of our platform
- Build sustainable front-end code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Work closely our engineering team to ensure and improve coherence consistency and general excellence across our codebase
- Be actively involved in developing the back-end infrastructure and integrations that keep our platform running
- Take ownership and responsibility of production-ready code
- Contribute to and ensure the completion of code development so that product releases reach general availability on time
What we’ll expect
- In-depth understanding of the full Frontend cycle (design, development and deployment)
- Experience with web mark-up: HTML5, CSS3
- Proficient knowledge of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms: LESS and SASS
- Testing: Jest, End-to-End/Integration testing (PACT)
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Demonstrate knowledge of cross-browser compatibility
- Competent with SQL and noSQL databases
- Restful APIs and API documentation tools like Swagger
- Frontend dev tools: Babel, Webpack, NPM
- DevOps tools Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD tools (CircleCI, Travis)
- Version control (Git)
- UI/UX, Sketch, Framer a bonus
- True grit
Send CVs, Github profile links and references.