Dubbed an "open-source unicorn" by Forbes, Confluent is the fastest-growing enterprise subscription company our investors have ever seen. And how are we growing so fast? By pioneering a new technology category with an event streaming platform, which enables companies to leverage their data as a continually updating stream of events, not as static snapshots. This innovation has led Sequoia Capital, Benchmark, and Index Ventures to recently invest a combined $125 million in our Series D financing. We’re being led by the best in the space—our founders were the original creators of Apache Kafka®. Our product has been adopted by Fortune 100 customers across all industries. We’re looking for talented and amazing team players who want to accelerate our growth, while doing some of the best work in their career. Join us as we build the next transformative technology platform!
About the Role:
We are looking for a Front End Software Engineer interested in building engaging and insightful products for managing and visualizing large scale distributed real-time data streams. Data flow is central to how companies operate and we aim to make that experience intuitive and attractive. As a Front End Software Engineer, you will be responsible for creating new visualizations and interfaces that can scale with Apache Kafka.
Who You Are:
- Smart, humble, and empathetic
- Have a strong sense of teamwork and put team’s and company’s interests first
- Driven and excited about challenges of a fast-paced, innovative software startup environment
What We're Looking For:
- At least 2+ years of professional experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field or equivalent
- Experience building client-side web applications for data-intensive applications
- Experience with React/Flux, modern js tooling (Gulp/Grunt)/Webpack/Babel
- Strong foundation in algorithms and application design
- Experience with writing/monitoring/managing large scale system deployments