As part of a Scrum development team, you will work together with our Backend Developers and UI Designers.
Your main focus is to build a large, highly user interactive web application that is easy to scale, to extend, and all modular in a responsive environment. This includes developing our new e-commerce storefront and all its user-facing interfaces that is built on a microservice-based architecture.
We’re looking for product-aware engineer, who loves to write code that’s DRY, understandable, and easy to maintain by your fellow developers, as well as values User Experience.
- Project experience using Node.js (client-server communication)
- Experience in at least one modern frontend frameworks such as React, Vue, Angular, etc
- Experience working with Git
- Familiar with unit and integration testing
Nice to have
- Experienced in TypeScript and React
- Passionate about clean code and Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Familiar with continuous integration (e.g. Jenkins, CircleCI) and tools like Docker
- Knowledge about CSS preprocessors
- Attention to detail to debug, reiterate and improve your code on different platforms
- Knowledge about cross-browser and cross-device
What we are offering you
- Computer of your choice (Mac, Linux, Windows)
- Using the latest tech stack and industry tools
- Individual budget for barcamps, meetups, conferences and technical trainings
- Attending internal and external hackathons
- Assistance with relocation or visa issues
- Flexible working hours
- An international team
- Employer Pension Fund
- Regular team events
- Many other benefits such as lunch coupons, transport card allowance, contribution for private use of the internet, free fruit and drinks
How to apply
Is this the job you are looking for? Then just click here to apply.
If you have any questions, just send an email to our recruiter Serena Tansil via email@example.com or call +49 40 350 188 0.