Clinical research impacts us all. In modern healthcare, everything is made possible through research and development. But due to resource-intensive and costly processes, it has become increasingly difficult for clinical trials to sustain support, and be efficiently managed to completion.
Teckro‘s mission is to improve on every element of clinical research. We work with some of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to make it possible for information about the crucial aspects of a clinical trial to be instantly accessible.
Our engineering team is responsible for building the tools and technology to support Teckro’s mission. We are seeking highly motivated, dynamic and technically proficient individuals to help us build out the next generation of our platform and contribute to a positive and progressive engineering culture. We promote autonomy in our teams where everyone has a voice and is encouraged to contribute to improvement and excellence.
This is a great opportunity to be involved in our product roadmap working in areas such as Content Discovery, Big Data, Business Intelligence, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. We are innovating rapidly to deliver truly great value for our customers and as a result there is huge opportunity to develop skills across a wide range of technical challenges.
Are you interested in helping us build a new innovative way of delivering clinical trials?
What we offer
- At Teckro we are bringing together people from a wide variety of backgrounds, with a wide range of expertise. * We value individuals who are willing to step outside their traditional roles to learn from and influence those around them. We’re dedicated to building a company where people thrive and grow in their roles. We offer benefits specifically catered to our staff, because we know you do your best work when you’re healthy and happy.
If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us!
- Highly Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive health plan.
- Opportunities for new skills development and training.
- Regular compensation reviews – we reward great work!
- Prime locations in Dublin, Limerick and Nashville.
- Regular company events.
- Open and sociable working environment.
- Supportive management who value coaching and growing talented people.
- High tech office environment.
- The latest MacBooks are our team standard, but we’re happy to discuss whatever additional equipment needed for you to work to the best of your abilities.
Who you are:
- You love to code beautiful user interfaces
- You love to work in a collaborative and open environment
- You are intensely curious about how systems operate and fail at scale
- You reflect on design choices and trade-offs you have made
- You insightfully draw connections between minutiae of implementation details and live, operational system behaviour
- You think freely and independently, and are ready to share your view
- You are humble and eager to learn from mistakes and you socialize the lessons learned
- You can argue both sides of most disagreements
- You are invested in building a great team culture
Your Knowledge, Skills And Experience
- An eye for the intersection between design and coding
- Understanding of the principles of good RESTful API design.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Dedication to continuous learning