ABOUT THE TEAM
Department: TX Core
Reports to: Engineering Lead
Team Size: <10
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Take the ownership for designing, developing, deploying and operating customer facing solutions
- Deliver high quality software by paying strong attention to software design, page loading time, automated tests, scalability and resilience
- Work in a cross functional team consisting of developers, designers, product managers and product analytics
- Proactively mentor, share knowledge and learn from your peers
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 3+ years of experience working in cross-functional teams
- Hands on experience in building responsive web pages
- Deep understanding of at least one of leading JS frameworks (React, Angular, Ember, Vue)
- Experience with implementing features by taking mobile first approach
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for the UI
- Working experience with high level of test automation (Unit, Component, Integration, User Journey)
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available only in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
The TX Core Team set the foundation for the coordination of sales order processes with retail core products such as payments, fraud or customer contact; logistical processes regarding stock and warehouse communication. We trace all steps in the core fulfillment processes, including relevant customer related transactions and business partner & sales channel management.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via e-mail.